– The Marley cover is a key part of the mattress. Not only does it look and feel great but it’s designed to work in conjunction with the foam layers to keep your body at the perfect temperature.
– This comfort layer gives you immediate comfort when you lie on the mattress. Made using 4th generation foam technology it offers 30 times greater airflow than traditional polyurethane foam and absorbs your body as you climb into bed after a long day.
– The memory foam layer allows your body to adopt the perfect sleeping position. This ultra-high density material will constantly conform to your sleeping position to prevent you tossing and turning and give you a better night’s sleep.
– The support layer is just as important as the top two comfort layers as it offers the support that your body needs for a healthy sleep. It’s made using high density Reflex foam and like all the layers is extremely high quality so will last for many years to come.
– The base layer, which is just 25% of the mattress, provides the height and main support for the mattress. With this in mind, we’re using a recycled bonded foam, which is manufactured using all brand new foam off cuts that are produced in the foam conversion industry. It’s in fact an extremely durable product that is widely used in the foam industry and will be seen more and more in the mattress world due to it’s sustainable properties.